How to Place an Order
- Click on the Visit Our Shop button
- Scroll down to the relevant school / club / organisation
- Select the products you require – there are size charts on individual products, or go to the sizing page
- You will receive an order confirmation email when the order is submitted
- We will then contact you when the order is complete – approximately 3 weeks from date of order
- If there are issues with sizes we will exchange as long as labels etc. are still on the products and THEY ARE UNWORN
- Any queries please email email@example.com
If for any reason your child's uniform is incorrect, please follow the instructions below:
TO EXCHANGE FOR DIFFERENT SIZES
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org by replying to the order confirmation email you received, detailing what products and sizes you require. By doing this we will have all of your order details available.
We will inform you when the replacements are ready and you can then return the original garments to exchange.
Return the goods with the returns form ensuring all the tags are intact, and the garments have not been worn.
Unfortunately, white shirts are not eligible for exchange if they have been removed from the packaging.
INCORRECTLY ORDERED GOODS:
Goods which are not defective or damaged; we will refund you the amount paid for the purchase of Goods provided that the Goods are returned within 21 working days, complete, unused and in good condition with the original tags attached.
DEFECTIVE or DAMAGED GOODS
We will repair, replace or refund you for the purchase price paid for any Goods which are found to be defective, incorrect, or damaged on delivery. If the Goods are defective, incorrect or damaged on delivery, please notify us within 3 working days of any problem and return the Goods to us.
Refunds will be made via the same channel that you used for payment of the order. We will notify you via e-mail when we have processed your return and refunded your money. This may take up to 7/14 working days.
There are a number of delivery options available
- Delivery is normally made within 15 working days
- From the 1st of August to the 20th September there are likely to be extended waiting times.
- For delivery for start of the summer term we recommend ordering by the July 31st
Click and Collect
Order on line and collect from our premises in Newtown
Delivery to school
For a small charge we can deliver your order to the school. Your order will be delivered to the school with the name of the person who placed the order clearly marked on the package
Delivery by Royal Mail
This will be delivery to your home address via Royal Mail. We will be able to provide proof of postage but will not be able to accept any liability for non-delivery as it's not tracked
Delivery by Courier
This is the most secure method as it is fully tracked